Energy Carpet Off-Shore Sea Application Concept
The Solutions Put Forth By The Design:
- 1 MW system installation cost is reduced to approximately $1.6 – $1.7 million.
- With its high cycle efficiency, the system is self-paying for itself in 7-8 years.
- The system is designed to be close to coastal and off-shore applications and the direction of the wave to the system has been eliminated.
- The system does not have a system element to create a visual disturbance on the sea surface, the system has an aesthetic appearance has been provided
- The system will not create a direct resistance surface against waves and that protects the system against unpredictable big waves and prevents damage
- The system can be made as modular units and
• The modular structure offers flexible application possibilities for very variable need points and creates a wide range of solutions.
• The modular structure allows unit intervention on the basis of the problems that may occur during operation and contributes to the regular working performance of the system.
• Modular construction reduces operating, maintenance and repair costs
• The modular structure of the system provides ease of transfer and installation (especially for offshore applications)